Getting engaged is such an exciting time of your life to share with your family and friends. And now the planning commences for what will be one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day. A day of celebration, a day of showing your commitment and love for each other, and starting a new chapter of your lives together.
I’ve been a wedding photographer in Perth for over 15 years - I never kept count of just how many weddings I’ve shared but it would be close to 1000 by now! And even now each wedding has it’s own special moments, the little details, the family love, that make it different to the others. From an intimate wedding at the Perth Marriage Office to a 400+ guest extravaganza, I can create the perfect coverage to tell your story.
It’s not just Perth, if you are having a destination wedding I would love to capture that for you! I had my own wedding in Dunsborough, so if you’re heading down south I agree it’s the best place to be! I’ve also photographed weddings in regional WA, places like Kalgoorlie and Kununurra, as well as over east in Melbourne and Tasmania. Shooting from a helicopter over massive gorges, and trekking into a waterfall, I absolutely love creating something a little different!
OUR APPROACH TO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
We photograph weddings with a mixture of candid and posed images. Our photographers want to tell the story of your day, so there are times when we are unobtrusive and will capture the natural flow and moments throughout the day. Then there are the times when some posing creates beautiful artistic images, especially for your bridal portraits, and photos with your bridal party after your ceremony.
Soft, natural light, or dramatic fashion styles, we work with our clients to find what is your preferred mix of styles, and then we will put together the best plan for your day.
We are there to ensure your wedding day is the best it can be. We are there with the crochet hook to get your dress done up, putting on buttonholes, tieing groomsmen’s ties when Youtube isn’t working - it's not just about taking a photo, it is about the whole experience to us.
After the wedding day, we are also there to assist in selecting your favorite images for your wedding album, and we will then create your beautiful bespoke story from your wedding. It is such an exciting moment when we have the reveal of a finished wedding album!
What's included in our photography package?
We have a variety of wedding coverages' which can also be tailored to suit your day. We always say the best way to decide which coverage suits you best is to come to our studio or give us a call to discuss all the options.
- high-resolution edited images from your wedding day, with personal reproduction rights for printing,
- an online gallery of your wedding images to share with family and friends,
- your photographer is always available to help with planning along the journey, not just the wedding day,
- pre-wedding consult to go over your timeline, family photo list, photos requests, and any other questions you may have before the big day,
- most coverages include a bespoke wedding album, which we custom-design for you. We are there to assist in selecting your images, and creating the finished album design. With multiple awards for our album designs, it is one of our favorite parts of the job, besides shooting on the wedding day!
- other options available include couples portrait sessions, guest books, wall prints, and parent albums.
Digital Packages start from $2290 and Album Packages start from $3890, and we can customize anything to perfectly suit your wedding.
To enquire about photography for your wedding, please complete our contact form, or give us a call at 0417 098 300.